Solid Software, a company that specializes in Dart/Flutter, is looking for a talented professional to join our team as Middle Flutter Engineer.
We have gained strong expertise in Flutter mobile/web engineering since early 2018 and now are happy to share our experience with those who want to grow in cross-platform development and become experts in this area.
We’re proud of our team, where each member is a valuable part of our company, and are looking forward to seeing you among us.
•Good understanding of OOP/SOLID principles;
•Experience with Dart, and native languages like Swift, and/or Kotlin;
•2+ years of total experience creating mobile apps;
•1+ years in building beautiful native apps with Flutter;
•Good understanding of iOS and/or Android development;
•English level: at least Intermediate;
•Strong focus on code quality;
•Desire to solve challenging technical tasks.
Do not hesitate to apply if you miss any of the above experiences. We will be happy to help you with gaining one.
• Work on project with client from Australia as a part of a high-performance team;
• Development of long-term large home to-do automation project;
• Implement Flutter/Dart applications with the focus on high-quality, support them and add new features;
• Constant development and improvement of your Flutter & Dart skills.
• One of the biggest Flutter expertise in Ukraine and in the world;
• Flexible schedule;
• MacBook Pro and great tech;
• Decent compensation;
• Lack of bureaucracy;
• Compensation of sports activities;
• Compensation of COVID-19 test;
• Modern and comfortable workplace (or remote opportunity).
• Internal career path program: from Developer to Architect. It consists of 11 knowledge areas, books, training sessions, and work activities;
• Mentorship program;
• Corporate library with best programming books (+ an ability to order a particular book if we miss it);
• Ability to work on challenging projects with awesome clients;
• Professional and constant feedback;
• Opportunity to work on projects with different Flutter directions (web, mobile, tablet, watch, desktop).
• A wonderful team of colleagues with lots of practical experience in Flutter Development;
• Friendly atmosphere, mutual help, and support;
• Corporate parties and fun team-buildings;
• Anniversary presents.